“All-on-4/6” Dental Implants
- Do you have serious dental problems?
- Have you been told that you have periodontitis and your teeth cannot be saved?
- Do you have a lot of damaged teeth for fear of dentists?
- Are you tired of removable dentures or are you ashamed of them?
- Are you looking for a solution that will help you quickly and painlessly return new teeth and a beautiful smile in just two weeks?
This solution is called All on 4.
Dentists from dSmile clinic offer a solution for patients who suffer from parodontitis or have lost their teeth for one or other reason. It is a solution that can change the quality of life: reconstruction of the complete tooth row in the upper and lower jaw on just 4/6 implants.
In 1998 Dr. Paulo Malo successfully reconstructed a patient’s tooth row using his own “All-on-4” "All on 6" method for the first time. Since then, thousands of patients worldwide have been able to obtain a beautiful smile and “permanent teeth” thanks to just 4 implants.
- All on 4 is the installation of several implants on one jaw, where a number of beautiful, white and strong teeth are subsequently installed. This operation is performed during one visit.
- You do not have to wait for healing after extraction. The implants are installed immediately after extraction.
- You do not have to wait for healing after installing the implants. The teeth are screwed on immediately after the installation of implants.
- You don't have to worry that something can break. The new teeth are reinforced from the inside with the help of titanium, the outer shell is made of highly aesthetic PMMA material.
- You don't have to worry about anything falling out during eating or communication. The teeth are firmly screwed to the implants, only the dentist can unscrew them.
What do you have to do to get such teeth?
- The first visit is diagnostics. We will take a 3D image. Then, we discover the condition of the oral cavity by an intraoral scanner. Finally, we will take a picture of you to model a new smile.
- The second visit is a test of temporary teeth. After processing all the data with the help of a computer, the technician will create a new smile design. We will print the final design on a 3D-printer and with the help of special templates you will try out a temporary smile to make any adjustments.
- The third visit is the implantation and screwing on of new teeth. The implants are screwed on according to a special template. Then, the pre-made teeth are attached to it.
- During the fourth visit, dental prostheses will be removed and titanium-reinforced permanent teeth with a highly aesthetic PMMA sheath will be installed.
Why is it necessary to contact the dSmile clinic for All on 4 implantation?
- We work in sedation: you sleep while we work. No unpleasant feelings or memories. Experienced anesthesiologists will take care of your healthy sleep without pain and restlessness.
- You will not leave us without teeth. We install permanent teeth immediately after installation of implants.
- We have digital dentistry. Implant planning and placement takes place on a computer, as well as the design of a new smile. Permanent teeth are also modeled with the help of a computer, and then they are cut in our milling center.
- All this minimizes the human factor, which means that the resulting work will be as accurate and fast as possible.
- The implants are installed according to a special template. This will ensure the correct position of the implant in the bone and minimum section.
- Everything in one place. Diagnostics - implantation - production and installation of teeth, all within one building of our clinic. We have a computer tomograph, intra and extraoral scanners, 3D printers, milling center.
- Each of our doctors has more than 10 years of experience.
What is the price of a new smile made according to All on 4 technology?
- The price of All on 4 is: 206.000,- CZK.
This price includes
- 4 to 8 implants per jaw (depending on the amount of bone tissue).
- tooth extraction
- bone supplementation
- temporary and permanent teeth