Dental Treatment under Anaesthesia
- You want to sleep peacefully in a dental chair during treatment or surgery
- You want the maximum number of procedures to be performed in one day
- You do not want to remember anything that happens during the treatment
- We can offer you a great opportunity to sleep during all dental procedures.
- Experienced anesthesiologists will help you relax, sleep peacefully and forget about the fear of dentists.
Difference between analgosedation and anesthesia:
- There is no intubation, you breathe by yourself
- There are no side effects, unlike anesthesia
- The duration of the procedure during analgesia is 3 to 4 times longer than during anesthesia
Advantages of analgosedation
- You do not feel pain, fear or restlessness
- You sleep peacefully
- You do not remember anything after the procedure
- Recovery from analgosedation takes just 5 minutes
- Maximum number of procedures during one visit.
The following procedures can be performed in analgosedation: